Every once in a while, I will pitch a t-shirt idea to Busted Tees. Universally, all of my ideas are either too dark or too nonsensical (though I still think my one where it’s a picture of two old men fighting with swords and below it says “LAARP” is golden). However, they asked for ideas for their blog for a post of Breaking Bad predictions for the last season, and a couple of mine made it in - though #8 below in the re-blogged post may be the darkest thing I’ve sent them.
We asked our team of hilarious comedy writer’s to send us their top 10 Breaking Bad predictions! WHO ELSE IS FREAKING OUT?!
1. Walt, sensing that the net is closing in on him, switches to red meth. @ramseyess
2. Jesse turns his life around and becomes a chemistry teacher. J/K! Walt kills him. @Andybeckerman
3. Saul Goodman gets a spin-off called S’All Good, Man! @kirksays
4, Walt Jr. is so devastated by his father being unmasked as a drug lord that he skips breakfast, but only for like a day or two. @WiseguyPictures
5. Jesse, struggling with what is right versus what is necessary, shoots Walter. Then, Hank. Then, Skyler. Then, Walt Jr. Then, Marie. Then, Saul. Then, Holly. @TheMatthewCohen
6. Jacob reveals that Albuquerque was actually purgatory the whole time. @ramseyess
7. Red Wedding @chrisprincipe
8. Walt discovers blue crystal meth cures cerebral palsy. @Andybeckerman
9. Badger and Skinny Pete kiss on the lips. It’s just a quick peck, but then things are weird between them. @WiseguyPictures
10. Walter actually dies of cancer. @bustedtees